Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Sunday, November 4, 2012

City Kicks


I was downtown yesterday and my chuck taylors were
the perfect pair of shoes to walk around in. As much as
I adore Isabel Marant's heeled sneakers and would
buy them in a minute, they are very pricey [here] and they
are definitely a style that will fade. With that said I think
I'll stick to my Chucks and achieve the same look. 

Its fun to bring the pastels from spring and wear them a 
bit during the fall season to brighten things up. 
Just as long as you keep them the accent color and not
necessairly the base to your outfit: you're golden. Here
I paired the colorful shirt with a simple black skirt and a H&M 
clear jeweled cuff [my new love!] to pick up on the colors 
of the shirt.


ASOS mirrored floral shirt [here] on sale! - Ray Ban wayfarer 
chain collar necklace [similar] - Urban Outfitters skirt [here] - vintage Ganson purse
H&M translucent jeweled cuff - high top Chuck Taylor [here]




















Photos by: Andy Abeyta

No comments:

Post a Comment