Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Monday, July 15, 2013

Fresh and Clean


 Ive always been a fan of neutrals and keeping looks monochromatic but I was so excited when the black and white styles really hit the runways this last spring at designers like Jason Wu, BCBGMAXAZRIA, and Alexander Wang to name a few. Not only have I always loved that combo but half my wardrobe already fits the trend. I decided to really keep the all white look going by using my recently revamped white heels that were perfect for a lot of walking since the heel is only about 2 inches, surprisingly low heels were another trend at designers like Dior and Valentino. It is pretty easy to pull off this look even if you don't own a white skirt, although I recommend getting one they add a level of elegance. Just wear some white skinny jeans and any white button up even chambray, then add some low white heels or flats and you are right on trend for the hot summer.

black blazer [neat one] - F21 white button up [similar
thrifted envelope clutch [similar] - assorted sterling silver rings 
DIY heels [here] - H&M white mini skirt - covergirl jumbo gloss balm [210]

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!!

    xoxo
    CCMonai
    http://theprevailingeffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete